Trailer of the Month

Friday, July 15, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Title: Horrible Bosses
Star: Jaimie Foxx, Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey, Steve Weibe, P.J Byrne, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Anniston, Colin Farrel, Kevin Spacey

Story:
Three friends conspire to murder their awful bosses when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.

My Review: Wow. When I first saw the trailer for this movie I rolled my eyes. I mean here we go again. Another stupid ass movie, with crude remarks that's not remotely funny.  I mean I could never stand Jennifer Aniston on the best of days and to make it worse I had no idea who half the other people in this movie was.  I mean who the hell is Steve Weide? But then a friend of mine and I decided to have a dinner and movie and shopping night and she chose this movie.  I could feel myself dying a little inside at the suggestion but I sucked it up and went for it after buying two bras for a hundred bucks *hack* but anyways this movie was HILARIOUS! It was a simple plot and a simple story but it's so funny! And Mother Fucker Jones?? OMG EPIC!  The comedy was brilliant. When was the last time you went to a movie and the movie was so good the whole room, packed room btw, erupted into laughter at the exact moments?

This movie was so good, at one point I turned to my friend and asked "Is this guy still on crack?" and it was in one of those moments when suddenly the room go quiet. At my question, the whole room burst out laughing. They weren't even mad at me for asking that question. Jennifer Aniston, I have to say was good in the movie as the walking Sexual Harrassment. At times I thought her jokes were a little over the line and too crude but it worked with the rest of the movie.  Colin Farrel, OMG! I didn't know he had it in him! He had be rolling he was so amazing.

Oh, and Keifer Sutherland's father, Donald was in this movie too--not for long but he still made an impact.  Jamie Foxx would only get a supporting actor role in this but he slayed me. Every time he opened his mouth I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. I can't say much more about this movie or I'll give it away but you should see this movie.

If you're a guy who want a good guy movie to go to with the boys, go see this one *hint* Anniston, with very little clothing!

But seriously, this movie is EPIC!

My favorite bit of dialogue.

Cop 1: Wanna tell me why you were going sixty miles an hour from the crime scene?
Nick: I was drag racing.
Cop 2: In a Prius?
Nick: I don't win a lot!

Hugs,
Kato

No comments:

Post a Comment