Trailer of the Month

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FAST FIVE


**This Review may or may not contain spoilers**

Title: Fast Five, Fast and Furious Five, (Whatever its going by)Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Sung Kang, Ludacris, Tyrese, Jordana Brewster, Alimi Ballard (Played Sinclare in Numb3rs)

Storyline:
Dominic and his crew find themselves on the wrong side of the law once again as they try to switch lanes between a ruthless drug lord and a relentless federal agent.

My Review:
When I first heard they were making this movie I was like, OMGawd! Why are they doingthis? The firt one was amazing! The second one was like, hrm maybe they should stop this, Tokyo Drift was omg what where they thinking? And That one after Tokyo drift Old Parts New Model (What the heck was that called again?) so forgive me for wanting to just roll my eyes like an insolent child when I heard they were making a new one.  Anyways I saw the first trailer and was going...okaaaay...this could be good...Then I keep seeing more and more trailers and found out they are bringing back all the old guys (except most of the guys in Tokyo Drift) and they are adding Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.  I am drool even now.  But let's just say they did an Amazing job!

First of all this one was more for storyline that racing--that may be a downside for most but it wasn't horrible. They still had kick ass racing through the streets. The Rock added a certain Je ne se quoi to it that I adored.  Vin Diesel, and Paul Walker together again was perfect and add your favorites from other movies, and you'll be in love! The comedy in this movie was killer and on track and the snappy lines were great.  This movie will leave yout saying, "Dude!! BEST....BANK HEIST....EVAR!!!" (yes I meant to put A in EVER just cuz....)

I mean these guys did things with a bank vault that was engenius!

The one thing I had a problem with this movie is Han (played by the sexy Sung Kang from Tokyo Drift) died in Tokyo drift yet he shows up in Fast Five with no explanation as to what happened. And last night when I went home, Toky Drift was on TV so I watched it again and he did die! I watched that horrid movie till the end and Han was dead...*sigh* That's the only thing that annoyed me.

If someone say this FF is the best, they aren't lying. It was worth me braving the opening day crowd to see.  I would highly recommend it for a boys' night out or a girls' night out!

My Favorite Lines (some of them)

"Did he tap that ass or was it a full hand...." - Tej (Ludacris)

"Running ain't freedom." Dom  (Vin Diesel)

"If he so much as go the bathroom, I wanna know how many times he shakes." Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson)


Hugs,
Kato

No comments:

Post a Comment