9. White Christmas (1954) - successful song-and-dance team become romantically involved with a sister act and team up to save the failing Vermont inn of their former commanding general.
8. It's a Wonderful Life (1946) - An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.
7. Home Alone 3 - Alex Pruitt, a young boy of nine living in Chicago, fend off thieves who seek a top-secret chip in his toy car to support a North Korean terrorist organization's next deed.
6. Sound of Music - A woman leaves an Austrian convent to become a governess to the children of a Naval officer widower.
6. A Christmas Story - Ralphie has to convince his parents, teachers, and Santa that a Red Ryder B.B. gun really is the perfect gift for the 1940s.
4. Make the Yultide Gay - (GLBT) - Olaf "Gunn" Gunnunderson, an out-and-proud gay college student, crawls back into the closet to survive the holidays with his family. He keeps his cool as his quirky Midwestern-hearted parents try to set him up with his high school sweetheart, Abby. But when his boyfriend, Nathan, shows up at their doorstep unannounced, Gunn must put on a charade to keep the relationship a secret. With pressure mounting from all sides, will Gunn come out before the truth does?
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - (with Jim Carey) - The Grinch, a bitter, grouchy, cave-dwelling creature with a heart "two sizes too small," lives on snowy Mount Crumpit, a steep, 3,000-foot (910 m) high mountain just north of Whoville, home of the merry and warm-hearted Whos. His only companion is his faithful dog, Max. From his perch high atop Mount Crumpit, the Grinch can hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville. Annoyed and unable to understand the Whos' happiness, he makes plans to descend on the town and deprive them of their Christmas presents, Roast Beast, Who-hash and decorations and thus "prevent Christmas from coming. - From Wikipedia
1. A Christmas Carol (1984) - An old miser who makes excuses for his uncaring nature learns real compassion when 3 ghosts visit him on Christmas Eve.