Trailer of the Month

Monday, November 4, 2013

Can't Curry Love

**LGBT MOVIE**

A handsome East Indian from London visits India, falls for a local guy, meets a trans-gendered 'hijra', and discovers a country he only thought he knew - IMDB

This is a short I found on youtube but I had to watch it. It's not at all ike Cinderfella or even anything I've seen before. I don't think it's right to call it a movie because it was only about twenty five minutes. You have to go into it and take it for what it really is. It's funny and cultural and romantic.  The thing about this little flick is, it was long enough to make me wonder about the characters, like his boss, or the trans-gendered encounter. It had the ability to be a much better full length film. I hope they consider it.

Anyways, awesome short.

Kato

No comments:

Post a Comment